Canon PIXMA prides itself on design, we’ve seamlessly integrated the ink tanks into the design, so the printer can use less desk space for you at home. This will ensure that your new PIXMA G3610 can fit into any home or home office environment.
Its simple really, the Canon G3610 can deliver up to 7,000 colour pages and up to 6,000 black and white pages1 on A4. How do you get so much ink? Every PIXMA G3610 comes with 4 integrated ink tanks and 4 ink bottles - which you can simply fill and then start printing. You can also purchase refill bottles to top up when you run out - maintaining a low cost per print.
Download the printer driver, download link directly from the official website of the printer brand. Here we only help you for a more practical download. Hope it will be useful for all. Get your printer driver here by downloading the latest driver version and the official website for the Canon Pixma G620 Printer.This driver package is available for 32 and 64 bit PCs.
Support Operating System :
Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
How to install
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
- To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
- Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click the [Setup.exe] in the [BootUp] folder.
- if completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.