Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw
The Perfect Fit for Every Workspace.Built to suit any workspace, the LBP162dw is an efficient monochrome printer that delivers fast, high-quality printouts.
About Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw
Print Speed (A4): Up to 28ppm
Recommended monthly print volume: 250 - 2,500 pages
First Print Out Time (A4): Approx. 5.2secs.
Print resolution: 600 × 600dpi
Get your printer driver here by downloading the latest driver version and the official site for the Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Printer series. This driver package is available for 32 and 64 bit PCs.It is compatible with the following operating systems Windows & MacOS.To download the printer driver, adjust it to the operating system you are using and then click the Download Driver button below. After downloading successfully open where the file you saved then install as usual.
Operating System :
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12
How to install
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
- To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
- Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click the [Setup.exe] in the [BootUp] folder.
- if completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.