The Canon MF543dw leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or 26 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
Generally safe of private data misfortune, as documents are just put away in momentary memory. With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in settings can be caught and sent out to different gadgets on a similar system.
Administration parts are intended for the machine's life cycle to help limit the requirement for proactive support and conceivably decrease administration calls. High-limit, across the board cartridge, diminishes in general stockpile costs.
Quality and Reliability
Canon's mark unwavering quality and motor innovations keep efficiency high and limit the effect on help assets. Intended to accomplish the greatest uptime with status notices to help keep supplies renewed.
Download Driver Canon imageCLASS MF543dw Multifunction laser Printer for Windows, Mac and Linux. Use the links on this page to download the latest version of Canon imageCLASS MF540 Series Driver. With installing this drivers software, you can using this printer from Windows, Mac OS and Linux Operating System.
Support Operating System :
Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
Detail File Information
File version: V6.50
File Size: 286.13 MB
File name: MF540SeriesMFDriverV650W32.exe
Mac OS Catalina v10.15
High Sierra v10.13
El Capitan v10.11
Mac OS v10.9
Detail File Information
File Size: 15.17 MB
File name: mac-fax-v4153-02.dmg
How to install
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
- To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
- Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Double-click the [Setup.exe] in the [BootUp] folder.
- if completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.