The imageCLASS MF275dw model is designed for small office environments where black-and-white multifunction capability is needed, and productivity, ease of use and large page volume capacity are priorities.
In The Box
imageCLASS MF275dw Laser Printer
Cartridge 071 Black Starter - 700 Yield
The Canon Online Store will accept, for return or exchange, defective or unopened merchandise purchased at the Canon Online Store, subject to the exceptions and timeframe for returns listed below: All merchandise returned to the Canon Online Store must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip included to be eligible for return or exchange. Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless the merchandise is determined by the Canon Online Store, in its sole discretion, to be defective.
See Return Policy for complete information.
Skip to the end of the images gallery
Click image to open expanded view
Skip to the beginning of the images gallery
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Drivers and applications are compressed.
Download the file.
* When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk)
1. If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
* When clicking [Save] on the file download screen (file is saved to disk at specified location)
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. The download will start automatically.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed SETUP.exe file to start installation.
Mac OS X v10.15
Mac OS X v10.14
Mac OS X v10.13
Mac OS X v10.12
Mac OS X v10.11
Mac OS X v10.10
Mac OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8.5
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.