The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5860i is capable of color print speeds of up to 60 ppm, and is designed for businesses of all sizes that require a productive, reliable, feature-rich, and easy-to-use multifunction printer. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5860i features advanced scan functionality, easy-to-implement cloud-ready capabilities, and a foundation of strong security features.
The Canon IR ADVANCE DX C5860i Printer features advanced checkup functionality, easy to apply pall ready capabilities, and a this printer it have foundation of strong protection features.
Canon IR DX C5860i Printer it using high standard security point set to help guard sensitive information and help in nonsupervisory compliance. Integrates with being, third- party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help give real- time comprehensive perceptivity into implicit pitfalls to the network and printers.
Download the printer driver, download link directly from the official website of the printer brand. Here we only help you for a more practical download. Hope it will be useful for all. Get your printer driver here by downloading the latest driver version and the official website for the Canon IR ADVANCE DX C5860i Printer.This driver package is available for 32 and 64 bit PCs. It is compatible with the following operating systems Windows,MacOS and Linux.To download the Canon IR ADVANCE DX C5860i printer driver, adjust it to the operating system you are using and then click the Download Driver button below. After downloading successfully opens the file place that you saved then install as usual. Download the latest version driver for Windows,Mac and Linux Operating System. This device is best multifunction printer for small office or printer small business.
Canons comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions helps simplify end-user experience and technology management, better control confidential information and printing-related costs, and ensure technology investments evolve proactively with changing needs .
Share firmware and regular updates using the Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvement and consistency across the fleet.
Compatibility Systems For Windows:
Windows 11 (64bit)
Compatibility Systems For MacOs:
Mac OS X 10.10,
Mac OS X 10.11,
Installation instructions For Mac
- Download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.
This driver works and is compatible with series printers.
Canon's comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Quality and Reability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.