The Canon PIXMA MG6620 is a remarkable Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer delivering great performance, versatility and remarkable quality. The MG6620 allows you to easily print both beautiful, borderless photos, as well as crisp documents up to 8.5" x 11" with 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi and 2pl technology. With a 3.0" LCD Touchscreen and built-in memory card slots, the MG6620 allows you to preview, edit and print your images right on the printer.
The PIXMA MG6620 offers a variety of ways to make smartphone and tablet printing easy and convenient and it starts with the Canon PRINT app.3 The Canon PRINT app allows you to print and scan photos or documents directly from your compatible mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select online cloud services, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, One Drive™, Google Drive®, and more, either at the printer itself or from just about anywhere with your compatible mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app. Also, with Google Cloud Print4 you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. For Apple mobile devices, the MG6620 is AirPrint™ compatible.5 And to truly complete the mobile device printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print6 feature lets users of select Android devices print a photo or document by simply opening the Canon PRINT and touching your NFC compatible Android device to the printer.
Download link directly from the official website of the printer brand. Here we only help you for a more practical download. Hope it will be useful for all. Get your printer driver here by downloading the latest driver version and the official website for the Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer.This driver package is available for 32 and 64 bit PCs. It is compatible with the following operating systems Windows,MacOS and Linux.To download the Canon PIXMA MG6620 printer driver, adjust it to the operating system you are using and then click the Download Driver button below. After downloading successfully opens the file place that you saved then install as usual. Download the latest version driver for Windows,Mac and Linux Operating System. This device is best multifunction printer for small office or printer small business.
Compatibility Operating Systems For Windows:
Windows 11 (64bit)
Compatibility Operating Systems For MacOs:
Mac OS X 10.10,
Mac OS X 10.11,
Installation instructions For Mac
- Download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software or you can search web support software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver.