Download Driver Printer Canon Color imageRUNNER LBP5480 Driver Printer for Windows 11 10 8.1 8 7, Mac OS and Linux Operating System. Use the links on this page to download the latest version of this driver. With installing this driver software, you have using this printer from Windows, Mac and Linux Operating System.
Canon Color imageRUNNER LBP5480
Installation procedure on Windows: The printer requires the Canon Color imageRUNNER LBP5480 Driver Driver and software files. Download the driver and connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer. Then follow the instructions on how to install the printer driver in the installation window.
Installation procedure on macOS: If the driver is required, please download the file and mount the disk image, open the installer file in the folder, and the installation will start automatically. When you are done, connect your printer and you are ready to use your Canon Color imageRUNNER LBP5480 Driver printer.
- Microsoft Windows 11 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2012 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2016 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2019 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2022 64 Bit
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
- mac OS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Installation instructions For Mac
- Download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.
Canon Official Site
Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software or you can search web support software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver.
Our software & drivers for your product are specific to your operations system. We've detected your operating system as Windows 10. If you need software or drivers for a different operating system make sure to select the correct operating system & version with the dropdowns below. Not all our software & drivers are compatible with all operating systems and versions.
Security Network and Firewall
In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services management software or professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers. or you can find or search solution
How to Update Color imageRUNNER LBP5480 Device Drivers Quickly & Easily
- Step 1 - Download Your Driver
- To get the Color imageRUNNER LBP5480 driver, click the green download button above. After you complete your download, move on to Step 2.
If the driver listed is not the right version or operating system, search our driver archive for the correct version. Enter Canon Color imageRUNNER LBP5480 into the search box above and then submit. In the results, choose the best match for your PC and operating system.
Step 2 - Install Your Driver
Once you have downloaded your new driver, you'll need to install it. In Windows, use a built-in utility called Device Manager, which allows you to see all of the devices recognized by your system, and the drivers associated with them.
How to Open Device Manager
In Windows 11, Windows 10 & Windows 8.1, right-click the Start menu and select Device Manager
In Windows 8, swipe up from the bottom, or right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose "All Apps" -> swipe or scroll right and choose "Control Panel" (under Windows System section) -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows 7, click Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
In Windows Vista, click Start -> Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> Device Manager
In Windows XP, click Start -> Control Panel -> Performance and Maintenance -> System -> Hardware tab -> Device Manager button
How to Install a driver from Device Manager
Locate the device and model that is having the issue and double-click on it to open the Properties dialog box.
Select the Driver tab.
Click the Update Driver button and follow the instructions.
In most cases, you will need to reboot your computer in order for the driver update to take effect.