The AcuLaser CX11N uses a carousel-based laser engine, which means each of the four primary colours: cyan, yellow, magenta and black, is laid onto the page in turn, by rotating a carousel of toner cartridges. The technology is relatively compact, but theoretically should take four times as long to print a colour page as a linear engine, where all four cartridges sit in line.
In fact, the device produced very respectable print times, with our five page text document completing in 23 seconds (13ppm) and the mixed text and graphics taking just 18 seconds. Even the 10 x 15cm photo only took 19 seconds (3ppm). Although these times are all based on the printer being awake (it takes between 10 and 20 seconds to wake from sleep mode for a first job), they prove that a carousel-based colour laser isn’t necessarily slow.
If a consumer All-in-One combines a colour inkjet printer and a scanner, a business All-in-One should combine a colour laser printer and a scanner. Until recently, though, the best you could do was a mono laser. Epson is changing all that with the AcuLaser CX11N, the first in a new range of multifunction devices, this one based on the company’s C1100 colour laser engine.
It’s a fairly substantial machine, certainly one you don’t want to move around on your own. Although Epson has tried to integrate the two main components, it still looks like a colour laser printer with a colour flatbed scanner bracketed above. It makes the complete device pretty tall and placed on a desk, the scanner could be awkwardly high for shorter people to use. Better to invest in a printer trolley.
The control panel set into the front edge of the device has a well configured, five-line, back-lit LCD display, which is accompanied by a ring of menu controls, a number pad and separate buttons to start mono and colour jobs and to cancel running ones.
At the bottom of the front panel, a cover hinges down to reveal a 180-sheet paper tray, though this doesn’t pull out in the usual way. Instead, you lay the paper between the guides and slide it into the machine. Unusually, there’s no multi-purpose tray for feeding special media, though a secondary, 500-sheet tray is available as an option.
Download the printer driver, download link directly from the official website of the printer brand. Here we only help you for a more practical download. Hope it will be useful for all. Get your printer driver here by downloading the latest driver version and the official website for the EPSON Aculaser CX11N Multifunctional Laser Colour Printer.This driver package is available for 32 and 64 bit PCs. It is compatible with the following operating systems Windows,MacOS and Linux.To download the printer driver, adjust it to the operating system you are using and then click the Download Driver button below. After downloading successfully opens the file place that you saved then install as usual. Download the latest version driver EPSON Aculaser CX11N Multifunctional Laser Colour Printer for Windows,Mac and Linux Operating System. This device is best multifunction printer for small office or printer small business.
Special PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and Claria ET shade dark ink produce incredibly sharp text in addition to noteworthy shading photographs and designs on for all intents and purposes any paper type.
This file contains Windows Operating System.
- Download the file. For the situation where the file is saved, check the pc settings.
- Double-click the downloaded.exe file. It are going to be decompressed and therefore the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to put in the software and perform the required settings.
- Call a professional online services software or you can search web support software, if you've got any trouble to installation this driver.
Compatibility Systems For Windows:
Windows 11 (64bit)
Compatibility Systems For MacOs:
Mac OS X 10.10,
Mac OS X 10.11,
Compatibility Systems For Linux:
Installation instructions For Mac
- Download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.
This driver works and is compatible with series printers.
Most Epson printers are able to easily print from Chromebooks, but if you have trouble, click the button below to visit our Chromebook Printing page where you can find a list of compatible printers.