Last year, Epson released the hugely successful Artisan line of photo all-in-one printers designed to provide consumers with the convenience of a multifunction printer and the lab-quality photos they expect from Epson’s photo printers. The Artisan 700 was a simple and straightforward printer with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet for networking, six Claria Hi-Definition ink cartridges, and a variety of other useful features. Given the great overall value, it wasn’t much of a surprise when Epson announced the arrival of a brand new Artisan 710, the successor to the popular Artisan 700.With a street price of less than $160, quieter printing, and the addition of 2-sided printing, the Artisan 710 is certainly a nice update. Is this the right printer for you? Continue reading to find out!
ARTISAN 710 SPECIFICATIONS
- 3-in-1 device: print, scan, copy
- Print speeds: up to 38 ppm in black or color
- Print resolution: up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Laser quality text in 9.5 ppm
- Scanner resolution: 2400 dpi (9600 x 9600 interpolated)
- 6 individual CLARIA ink cartridges
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Built-in memory card reader
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet and Wireless
- Energy Star compliant
Download the printer driver, download link directly from the official website of the printer brand. Here we only help you for a more practical download. Hope it will be useful for all. Get your printer driver here by downloading the latest driver version and the official website for the Epson Artisan 710.This driver package is available for 32 and 64 bit PCs. It is compatible with the following operating systems Windows,MacOS and Linux.To download the printer driver, adjust it to the operating system you are using and then click the Download Driver button below. After downloading successfully opens the file place that you saved then install as usual. Download the latest version driver Epson Artisan 710 for Windows,Mac and Linux Operating System. This device is best multifunction printer for small office or printer small business.
Special PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and Claria ET shade dark ink produce incredibly sharp text in addition to noteworthy shading photographs and designs on for all intents and purposes any paper type.
This file contains Windows Operating System.
- Download the file. For the situation where the file is saved, check the pc settings.
- Double-click the downloaded.exe file. It are going to be decompressed and therefore the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to put in the software and perform the required settings.
- Call a professional online services software or you can search web support software, if you've got any trouble to installation this driver.
Compatibility Systems For Windows:
Windows 11 (64bit)
Compatibility Systems For MacOs:
Mac OS X 10.10,
Mac OS X 10.11,
Compatibility Systems For Linux:
Installation instructions For Mac
- Download the file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop.
- Open the disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation.
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.
This driver works and is compatible with series printers.
Most Epson printers are able to easily print from Chromebooks, but if you have trouble, click the button below to visit our Chromebook Printing page where you can find a list of compatible printers.