Epson EcoTank Monochrome M15140 A3 Wi-Fi Duplex All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
Efficiency meets productivity with the EcoTank Monochrome M15140 A3 printer. Powered by Epson PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, this printer delivers laser-quality prints at speeds of up to 25 ipm (simplex printing). It allows prints of up to 7,500 pages while consuming less power so you can minimise and enjoy a low total cost of ownership in the long run. With the ability to handle different media types and produce sharp, durable prints using DURABrite ET Ink, the M15140 makes it efficient for businesses that require low cost, hassle-free and low maintenance printing.
Download the printer driver, download link directly from the official website of the printer brand. Here we only help you for a more practical download. Hope it will be useful for all. Get your printer driver here by downloading the latest driver version and the official website for the Epson EcoTank Monochrome M15140 . This driver package is available for 32 and 64 bit PCs. It is compatible with the following operating systems Windows,MacOS and Linux.To download the printer driver, adjust it to the operating system you are using and then click the Download Driver button below. After downloading successfully opens the file place that you saved then install as usual.
Mac OS X 10.10,
Mac OS X 10.11,
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download the link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear on the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print.
This driver works and is compatible with series printers.