The Xerox Smart Start – Driver Installer intelligently looks at your specific system configuration and installs the appropriate drivers for printing and scanning to your Xerox device.
1. Launch XeroxSmartStart.exe – this requires elevation to an administrator account.
2. Agree to the EULA
3. Xerox Smart Start will scan for printers
4. Select the printer you want to install and choose either Quick Install or Advanced Install.
a. If you select Quick Install you are done!
b. If you select Advanced Install then Xerox Smart Start will present you with a list of options: Print System, Driver PDL, Scanner Driver Options, and Printer Name. Once you have selected the options you want, select Install to start the installation process.
5. If Xerox Smart Start did not find the printer you want to install select Don’t See Your Printer.
a. Enter the printer’s hostname or IP address and select Continue. If Xerox Smart Start detects your printer it will take you to the Advanced Install screen.
6. When the installation finishes Xerox Smart Start will display a confirmation screen. You can Install Another Printer or exit by selecting Done. You also have the option to print a test page.
XEROX SUPPLIES DELIVER QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Using Xerox Genuine toner and ink in your Xerox printer will ensure that prints are delivered with consistent quality. Testing conducted by independent printer evaluation laboratories proved Xerox Genuine Supplies are more reliable and deliver up to 27igher page yields than aftermarket alternatives.