The fast, full-featured, and office-friendly VersaLink® B615 is anything but your basic black-and-white device. In fact, VersaLink® sets a new standard for what you can expect in workgroup productivity from Xerox. At home or away, this highly configurable, cloud-connected workplace assistant delivers completely new capabilities that go far beyond the competition.
Xerox VersaLink C505/S
- 1 The 100-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic
- Document Feeder (DADF) scans two-sided
- originals for copy, scan, and fax jobs.
- 2 The Internal Card Reader is located next to the
- touchscreen (External Card Reader/RFID Kit is
- required when Finisher/Mailbox is included).
- 3 A front-side USB port1 allows users to quickly print
- from or scan to any standard USB memory device.
- 4 The 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes
- from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 127 mm
- to 216 x 356 mm.
- 5 Tray 1 handles up to 550 sheets with custom
- sizes of 2.5 x 8.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 127 mm
- to 216 x 356 mm.
- 6 Add up to 4 additional 550-sheet paper trays
- that handle sizes from 2.5 x 8.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./
- 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm (maximum of
- 2 additional trays with optional cabinet, maximum
- of 1 additional tray with High Capacity Feeder).
- 7 The optional Cabinet (includes Caster Base)
- provides storage for toner cartridges and
- other supplies.
- 8 The optional High Capacity Feeder (includes
- Caster Base) adds up to 2,000 sheets with standard
- sizes of 8.5 x 11 in./A4.
- 10 The optional Finisher collates and staples sets of
- up to 50 sheets and includes a 500-sheet output tray.
- 11 The optional Mailbox include
How to Install a Printer with Xerox Smart Start
Launch XeroxSmartStart.exe – this requires elevation to an administrator account.
Agree to the EULA
Xerox Smart Start will scan for printers
Select the printer you want to install and choose either Quick Install or Advanced Install.
- If you select Quick Install you are done!
- If you select Advanced Install then Xerox Smart Start will present you with a list of options: Print System, Driver PDL, Scanner Driver Options, and Printer Name. Once you have selected the options you want, select Install to start the installation process.
If Xerox Smart Start did not find the printer you want to install select Don’t See Your Printer.
- Enter the printer’s hostname or IP address and select Continue. If Xerox Smart Start detects your printer it will take you to the Advanced Install screen.
When the installation finishes Xerox Smart Start will display a confirmation screen. You can Install Another Printer or exit by selecting Done. You also have the option to print a test page.
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 (64-bit / 32-bit)
This version of the Xerox Global Printer Driver (Universal Printer Driver) contains all drivers (PostScript, PCL5 and PCL6) and automatically downloads and installs on your system.
Supported Languages: Arabic Brazilian Portuguese Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch English (Global) English (N. America) Finnish French French Canadian German Greek Hebrew Hungarian Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian
- VersaLink C605 Color Multifunction Printer
- Starter Capacity Print Cartridge: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- Software and Documentation CD (Safety, Regulatory, Recycling and Disposal Guides, Print Drivers, and Warranty Statement)
- Installation Guide
- Quick Use Guides
- Power Cord
- Fax Cord
Connectivity poses the risk of cyber-intrusion, but our ConnectKey® Technology protects from threats with strict printer security and data security.